Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Jadavpur University 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Jadavpur, Kolkata invites applications for its Post-Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (JU-RUSA 2.0) under the Faculty of Science from candidates who have already been awarded a PhD degree in science from any recognized university. The selected fellows will receive a monthly consolidated stipend of INR 50,000.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Jadavpur University 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The fellowship is only for the candidates who have already been awarded a PhD in science from any recognized university.
The selected fellows will get a consolidated monthly stipend of INR 50,000.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Self-attested testimonials of the candidate
- A research proposal highlighting the objectives of the research work within 500 words
Note: The research proposal should be related to any one or two (maximum) amongst the five research thrust areas mentioned below:
- Advanced Materials research
- Translational research
- Smart and Intelligent Cyber
- Physical Systems research
- Research in Sustainable Development
- Studies in the Global South
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university.
Step 2: Access the application form which is to be found under the information section of the page.
Step 3: Fill the application form carefully.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 5: Take a print out of the application and submit it by post in support to the office of the respective department in an envelope with "Post-Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (JU-RUSA 2.0)" written on top of the envelope.
Terms and Conditions
- Follow the website regularly for further time to time information.
- The fellows ought to be from a science background.
- The fellowship duration will be up to 31st March 2020.
- 10 fellows will be selected from all departments that fall under F. Sc.
- The applications should reach the respective departments by 4th February before 5:00 P.M.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more