Post-Doctoral Fellowship at ARIES
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Uttarakhand is inviting applications from PhD degree holders for Post-Doctoral Fellowship at ARIES. The aim of the fellowship is to offer financial support to the fellows to carry out Post-Doctoral research in the fields of Astronomy & Astrophysics or Atmospheric Sciences. Successful candidates will be offered a fellowship amount of INR 36,000 per month.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship at ARIES DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree from a duly recognized (UGC) University/Institute in the field of Astronomy and Astrophysics/Atmospheric Sciences.
- Be not more than 35 years old on the last date of submission of application.
Successful candidates will be receiving a fellowship amount of INR 36,000 per month.
- Updated CV
- Brief Summary of PhD work (in not more than 1 page)
- A research proposal (in not more than 2 pages) using ARIES facilities
- Recommendation letter for the candidate from five researchers
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship through following steps -
Step 1: Prepare the application CV along with all supporting documents.
Step 2: Send the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applications for the fellowship are accepted throughout the year. However, the selection of candidates is made twice that includes -
- PDF-I Cycle - Considers application received before 31st January
- PDF-II Cycle - Considers application received before 31st July
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more