Pondicherry University Department of Food Science and Technology Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Pondicherry University is inviting applications for Pondicherry University Department of Food Science and Technology Project Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Food Science /Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology students. The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per funding agency norms.
Pondicherry University Department of Food Science and Technology Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 50 years of age (Relaxation given for SC/ST/OBC/ women candidates as per funding agency guidelines)
- Hold an MSc degree in Food Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent aggregate CGPA
The selected fellows will receive fellowship as per funding agency norms.
- One page self-assessment
- Copy of necessary educational and experience certificates
- List of SCI-indexed publications (if any) with the first page as proof
- Contact information with email and mobile number
- Name and contact address of two referees
- Latest photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Submit the application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (No hard copy will be accepted).
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only. Selected candidates should be ready to join the project immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- Appointments will initially be for one year from the date of appointment and will be extended further based on the progress or based on the tenure of the project.
- Selected candidates should be ready to join the project immediately.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more