Pondicherry University Department of Ecology & Environmental Sciences Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Pondicherry University is inviting applications for Pondicherry University Department of Ecology & Environmental Sciences Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's and PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Assessment of Changes for the Conservation and Management of Sathyamangalam Tiger Reserve". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 47,000 per month (for Research Associateship).
Pondicherry University Department of Ecology & Environmental Sciences Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Junior Research Fellowship-
- Not be more than 28 years of age (Relaxation as per government norms applicable)
- Hold an MSc degree in Ecology/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Wildlife Science with 55% marks
- Be UGC/CSIR NET or GATE qualified in a relevant subject
For Research Associateship-
- Not be more than 35 years of age (Relaxation as per government norms applicable)
- Hold a PhD degree in Ecology/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Wildlife Science with a specialisation on mapping, vegetation/animal inventory and diversity assessment
- Have published research work in peer-reviewed journals
- Have shown evidence of independent research work
- Have experience in plant taxonomy
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 47,000 per month (for Research Associateship).
- Passport size photo
- HSC certificate
- BSc degree and mark statement
- PhD degree/provisional/viva-voce completion certificate
- Caste/Community certificate
- National Eligibility certificate
- Experience certificate
- Reference letter (optional)
- Publication in peer-reviewed journal/books
- Curriculum Vitae
- Other relevant documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Click here to open the Google application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and submit.
Step 4: Download the completed application. Send the hard copy of the application with a covering letter to the below-mentioned address -
Prof. S. Jayakumar
Dept. of Ecology & Environmental Sciences
School of Life Sciences
Kalapet, Puducherry – 605 014
Note: Also, send the soft copy of the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 31st August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only. Selected candidates should be ready to join the project immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- Pondicherry University reserves all the rights.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Mode of the interview (online/offline) will be decided based on the Covid-19 pandemic condition.
To know more, visit here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more