Pondicherry University Department of Earth Sciences Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Pondicherry University is inviting applications for Pondicherry University Department of Earth Sciences Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's and PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Ocean-Crust-Mantle Interaction: An elemental and isotopic study of the fluid-rock interaction in the ocean floor and subduction zone". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship amount of INR 31,000 per month +16% HRA (for JRF) and INR 47,000 + 16% HRA (for Research Associateship)
Pondicherry University Department of Earth Sciences Research Associateship/Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Junior Research Fellowship-
- Hold an M.Sc. in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences
- Be NET/GATE/or any other equivalent national test qualified
For Research Associateship-
- Hold a PhD in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Sciences
- Have experience in mass spectrometer lab/clean chemistry lab
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 47,000 + 16% HRA (for Research Associateship).
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Self-attested copies of educational qualifications
- Any other supporting document
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Submit the application by e-mail with the subject line "Application for JRF/RA in STARS project” to firstname.lastname@example.org (No hard copy will be accepted).
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only. Selected candidates should be ready to join the project immediately.
Terms and Conditions
- All the posts are temporary and for a maximum period of three years or until the end of the project.
- The fellowship amount for the JRF may be increased in the third year on successful upgradation to the position of the Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more