Police Memorial Fund Scholarship 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Police Memorial Fund Scholarship 2018-19 is inviting applications from children of non-gazetted policemen and IB officers killed on duty for grant of scholarships to students pursuing professional courses and general academic university courses. A total of 15 students will be selected to receive the scholarship out of the Police Memorial Fund.
Police Memorial Fund Scholarship 2018-19 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Be the children of non-gazetted policemen or IB officers killed on duty
- Be regular bonafide students of a UGC recognised institute
The students selected for the program will receive a scholarship out of the Police Memorial Fund for pursuing professional courses.
The following documents should be attached along with the application form:
- Certified copies of the mark sheets of all the examinations passed from 10th onwards
- Certificate mentioning that he/she is a regular bonafide student of the institution during the academic year 2018-19
How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the web link here and download the application form.
Step 2: Provide personal details such as name, parents name, date of birth etc.
Step 3: Provide information on class, duration of the course, educational institution etc.
Step 4: Provide brief details on the death of the parent, family members etc.
Step 5: Fill in the checklist form and send the application form with it by post to the address below:
Joint Deputy Director
Ministry of Home Affairs
New Delhi - 110001
In case more than 15 applications are received, merit will decide the grant of scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications should be recommended by the officer not below the rank of Superintendent of Police/Assistant Director/Commandant.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- "Checklist" should be given along with the application form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more