PhD Scholarships for Foreign Applicants-University of Trento,Italy 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
A total of 18 Ph.D. Scholarships in Biomolecular Sciences at the University of Trento for 2017-2018 Academic Year has been released in Italy. Italian and foreign applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
PhD Scholarships for Foreign Applicants-University of Trento,Italy 2017 DeadlineClosed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applications for doctoral positions are accepted from Italian as well as foreign applicants, regardless of gender and age, provided their eligibility by possessing:
a) Must have an Italian “Laurea Magistrale(Master's degree)"
b) must have an equivalent foreign degree (Master’s degree) obtained at an officially acknowledged academic institution, valid for admission to PhD studies in the Country of issue and similar (duration and level) to the Italian degree, recognized as equivalent by the Admissions Committee for the sole purpose of access to the PhD Programme.
c)Any degree in a scientific and technological area will be given preferential status.
- Applications are also accepted from students expecting to obtain the required degree by October 31st, 2017.
- Applicants with a foreign qualification who do not have a legally recognized title equivalent to an Italian degree (Laurea Magistrale/Specialistica/Vecchio ordinamento) will be considered on hold in requesting the equivalence in their application.
- Italian, as well as foreign applicants, are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
The mode of application is online and the procedure is:
Step 1: Click on "Application Online" on Official site
Step 2: Select the Doctoral Programme of interest;
Step 3: Fill in the forms providing the requested information and upload all the documents specified
Step 4: Pay a € 15.00 Application fee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more