PGIMER Oral Health Sciences Centre Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Oral Health Sciences Centre Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from BDS degree holders. The post of fellowship is temporary and on a contractual basis for the 'National Resource Centre for Oral Healthcare of Children & Elderly' under the National Oral Health Programme. The selected candidate will receive a salary as per ICMR guidelines.
PGIMER Oral Health Sciences Centre Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 35 years of age*
- Hold a BDS degree holders
- Be registered with DCI
Desirable Qualifications -
- Added dental public health related qualifications
- Experience of working in a public health-related projects
- Basic knowledge of computer and computer-based applications
*Age relaxation as per ICMR Guidelines
*Age and experience will be counted till the last date of closure of applications
The selected candidate will receive a salary as per ICMR guidelines.
- Experience Certificates
- Age Proof
- Any other supporting document
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Scanned copy of the application in the enclosed format (along with all attachments) should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 20. 10.2020*
*The post applied for should be marked clearly on top of the .application form as well as the subject of the email.
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 27th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
- No traveling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for interview or for joining the post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more