PGIMER Oral Health Sciences Centre Senior Project Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Oral Health Sciences Centre Senior Project Research Fellowship 2020 from BDS degree holders. The post of fellowship is temporary and on a contractual basis under ICMR funded research scheme entitled 'Effect of Simvastatin-Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) Combination Vs PRF and Allograft Combination Vs PRF Alone as Peri-Implant Gap Filling Graft Materials around Immediate Implants on Vertical Bone Implant Contact and Implant Stability: A Pilot Randomized Clinical Study." The selected candidate will receive a salary as per ICMR rules.
PGIMER Oral Health Sciences Centre Senior Project Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 35 years of age*
- Hold a BDS degree
- Have a valid registration with the Dental Council of India
Desirable Qualifications -
- Special training/Certified work experience/ research experience in Implant dentistry for a minimum of 2 years
- Experience of fabricating removable and fixed implant-supported prosthesis in patients
- Basic knowledge of conducting research data management MS excel and computer-based applications
*Age and experience will be counted till the last date of receipt of applications.
The selected candidate will receive a salary as per ICMR rules.
- Experience Certificates
- Age Proof
- Any other supporting document
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Scanned copy of the application in the enclosed format (along with all attachments) should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 20.10.2020. Subject of the email should be: Application for the post of SRF (Project: Simvastatin)
Application deadline: 20th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for interview or for joining the post
- The date and mode of interview shall be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email/phone calls.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview at an online platform scheduled on 27th October 2020.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more