PGIMER Department of Virology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Virology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders in Life Sciences. The fellows will be required to work on DST-SERB funded project titled, "Detection and characterization of resistance to NS5A inhibitors in hepatitis C infected patients using Pyrosequencing and in silico analysis." The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST SERB rules.
PGIMER Department of Virology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 32 years of age as on 27th June 2020 (Note: Age is relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules)
- Hold a Master's degree in Life Sciences
- Have 2 years of research experience after obtaining essential qualification
- Have obtained 60% aggregate marks in postgraduation course
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship as per DST SERB rules.
- Passport size photo
- Degree certificate
- Proof of Age
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application.
Step 4: Attach all relevant documents.
Step 5: Send the completed application to -
Dr Mini P Singh
DST SERB project Professor
Dept of Virology PGlMER, Chandigarh
Note: The envelope should be labelled as "Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow for the project entitled 'Project Title'".
Application deadline: 27th June 2020
Walk-in-interview: 29th June 2020
The selection committee reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of a screening test/interview in case more number of candidates appear for the post.
Terms and Conditions
- Interested candidates may send their application as per the prescribed format given below.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- No interview letters will be sent.
- The candidates should bring all original documents on the date of the exam/interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more