PGIMER Department of Pharmacology Senior Research Fellowship/ Project Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Pharmacology Senior Research Fellowship/ Project Assistantship 2020 from master's degree holders. The selected candidates will receive remuneration as per DBT India rules.
PGIMER Department of Pharmacology Senior Research Fellowship/ Project Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Senior Research Fellowship:
- Hold a first-class master's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university along with two years of relevant research experience
- Be NET/GATE qualified with relevant experience in the field
For Project Assistantship:
- Hold a first-class master's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university with relevant experience
Upper age limit is decided as per GOI rules
The selected candidate will receive remuneration as per DBT India rules.
- Complete bio-data
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates/credentials/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/experience, etc.
- Latest photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare complete bio-data with self-attested photocopies of certificates/credentials/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience, etc. and latest photograph.
Step 3: Send all the documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 21st September 2020 by 3 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- No separate interview letters will be sent.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more