PGIMER Department of Pharmacology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Pharmacology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The selected candidate will receive remuneration as per the DBT India rules.
PGIMER Department of Pharmacology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a first-class master's degree holder in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university along with two years of relevant research experience
- Preferable qualification - NET/GATE qualified with relevant experience in the field
Upper age limit is decided as per GOI rules
The selected candidate will receive remuneration as per the DBT India rules.
- Complete bio-data
- Self-attested photocopies of certificates/credentials/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/experience, etc.
- Latest photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare complete bio-data with self-attested photocopies of certificates/credentials/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. and latest photograph
Step 3: Send all the documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 21st September 2020 by 3 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement in the project is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated to appear for personal interview along with original certificates through email/or telephone. No separate interview letters will be sent
- No TA/DA will be paid.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more