PGIMER Department of Pediatrics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Pediatrics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The post is purely temporary and extendable periodically based on performance. The selected candidate will receive a salary as per GOI rules.
PGIMER Department of Pediatrics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 28 years of age
- Hold a first-class master's degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university
- Be NET/GATE qualified
The selected candidate will receive a salary as per GOI rules.
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopy of all the documents
- Other proofs of qualifications
- Experiences and examinations qualified
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application along with a 2-page bio-data via email to email@example.com OR send the hard copy to -
Ms Mamta Sharma
Room no. 3134A, Block-3A,
Bio-data must include passport size photograph, email address and a mobile number other than academic credentials. The subject line of the email should read - "Application for JRF in CTD project".
Application deadline: 17th October 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 21st October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
- Applications reaching late shall be summarily rejected.
- Relaxation up to 5 years, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, women and handicapped applicants is applicable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more