PGIMER Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research Associateship 2020 from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The associateship is meant for project titled, "A study of long term outcome incidence and determinants of obstetrics near-miss in a tertiary care hospital of north India." The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 62,640 as per ICMR norms.
PGIMER Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD/MS/MD/MDS or equivalent degree holders, OR
- Have three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MBBS/MSc/MPharma/ME/MTech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 62,640 as per ICMR norms.
- Experience certificate, if any
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the associateship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Send the updated CV (only one page) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline - 18th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview through email only.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- The associateship remains tenable throughout the project duration (likely till July 2021).
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more