PGIMER Department of Medical Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Medical Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The post of fellowship is temporary/ad-hoc post under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project entitled "Mapping of mobile genetic elements and exploring therapeutic options in carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae". The selected candidate will receive fellowship up to INR 28,000 per month.
PGIMER Department of Medical Microbiology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 35 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic (MSc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology), OR
- Hold a graduate degree in Professional Course with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree m Professional Course with 2 years of research experience
The selected candidate will receive fellowship up to INR 28,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the applications with complete bio-data and photograph by email to cremmge20 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 20th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for further proceedings/ interview.
- No interview letters will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more