PGIMER Department of Medical Microbiology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Medical Microbiology Research Associateship 2020 from Postgraduate/PhD degree holders. The post of fellowship is temporary/ad-hoc post under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project entitled, "The resistome, mobilome and virulome of multidrug-resistant (MDR) Escherichia coli from clinical, environmental and poultry isolates from India". The selected candidate will receive fellowship up to INR 54,520 per month.
PGIMER Department of Medical Microbiology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 40 years of age
- Hold a PhD degree in life sciences with at least one publication in SCI Indexed Journal
Desirable Qualifications -
- Analyzing large NGS datasets, assembly, proficiency and programming/scripting experience.
- Proficiency with standard bioinformatics and statistics tools, resources and packages
- Experience in working Linux platform. Profound experience in analyzing data generated on Illumina's platforms
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship up to INR 54,520 per month.
- Essential certificates/degrees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Applications along with bio-data and essential certificates/degrees (working phone number and email id) should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October 2020
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No interview letters will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more