PGIMER Department of Histopathology Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Histopathology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master's degree holders. The post of fellowship is temporary/ad-hoc post for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project entitled "NGS based targeted sequencing of alternate complement pathway-related genes in C3 glomerulopathy and their clinical relevance". The selected candidate will receive fellowship as per rule.
PGIMER Department of Histopathology Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not exceed 33 years of age
- Hold a Master's degree (1st Class) in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology with two years of JRF research experience
- Be NET/GATE qualified
The selected candidate will receive fellowship as per rule.
- Photocopies of certificates/testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit or post complete bio-data and supporting documents to-
Office of Prof. Ritambhra Nada,
Dept. of Histopathology, 5th Floor,
Research Block-A, PGIMER, Sector-12,
Application deadline: 27th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by telephone and email regarding the interview date (personal or virtual).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more