PGIMER Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health Senior Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health Senior Research Associateship 2020 from master's degree holders. The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 60,000 per month.
PGIMER Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health Senior Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a master's degree in Public Health/M.Pharma
- Have one year of research experience in the field of health technology assessment
- Have excellent knowledge and skills of decision modelling
- Have experience of undertaking cost analysis and quality of life valuation studies
- Have experience of writing project reports, publication in peer review journals
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 60,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the associateship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Send the updated CV with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline - 08th July 2020
Date of online test - 10th July 2020
The selection will be based on an online test followed by an interview via skype or zoom.
Terms and Conditions
- No face to face interview will be conducted in the department.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more