PGIMER Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST project entitled, "A promising nanoformulation for human peptide deformylase inhibitor against non-small cell lung cancer." The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST rules).
PGIMER Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics with CSIR-UGC NET/ICMR/DBT and NET-LS/GATE qualification
- Not be more than 28 years of age
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST rules).
- Complete bio-data
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send all the documents via email to email@example.com
Application deadline: 08th August 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 10th August 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely on contract basis and is co-terminus with the project/whenever the aforementioned project ends.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for physical or online interview on 10.08.2020
- Applicants should provide their e-mail ID and working contact number.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more