PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pulmonary Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pulmonary Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Masters in Life Sciences students. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project entitled, “Case-control study to assess the risk factors associated with the occurrence of pulmonary Mucormycosis in Diabetes Mellitus”. The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 35,960 per month fixed.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pulmonary Medicine Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 30 years of age (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidates)
- Hold a Masters in Life Sciences
- Have cleared NET/ICMR/GATE exams
The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 35,960 per month fixed.
- Two-page bio-data
- Self-attested testimonials
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the two-page bio-data, along with self-attested testimonials and other supporting documents in the link given before 22-Jan-2021 5 pm
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 22nd January 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 25th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The biodata must provide clear and complete information on the candidate's eligibility and relevant experience and include a valid e-mail address and mobile number.
- In case the number of shortlisted applicants is large, only those having any desirable qualification (as mentioned above) will be called for interview.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted, based on the information furnished in google form will be called for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more