PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from master's degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per funding agency and institute rules.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's degree in Pharmacology/Life Science from a recognized university
- Be ICMR/NET/GATE qualified
- Have relevant experience in the field along with experience in experimental animal study
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per funding agency and institute rules.
- Completed biodata and necessary testimonials/certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit their completed biodata and necessary testimonials/certificates by 24-05-2021.
Application Deadline: 24th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicants' qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated to attend the interview.
- No separate interview letters will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more