PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Paediatric Surgery Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Paediatric Surgery Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project titled, "Clinico-immunological Analysis of Paediatric Hydatid Disease: Prognosis, Outcomes and Correlation of Clinical and Laboratory Factors during the Course of Disease". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per SERB norms.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Paediatric Surgery Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences, OR
- Hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in the professional course selected through national eligibility tests and national level examinations
- Have experience in molecular work (desirable)
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per SERB norms.
- Applications on plain paper along with biodata
- Email ID, phone numbers
- Latest passport-sized color photograph
- Self-attested copies of degree/marks sheet and other relevant documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application with supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Office of the undersigned on or before 23.04.2O2L, by 4.00 pm.
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2021
Interview Deadline: 27th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicants' qualifications and experience, and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more