PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Neurology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Neurology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project entitled, "To assess the incidence of Ethambutol induced optic neuropathy (Eton) and evaluate the role of high dose pulse methylprednisolone (IVMP) in these patients". The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA (INR 35,960 as per ICMR rules).
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Neurology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science or graduate/postgraduate degree in professional course
- Have qualified National Eligibility Tests like CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA (INR 35,960 as per ICMR rules).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application via email to - firstname.lastname@example.org, pgineurology@gmail .com.
Application deadline: 09th March 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 16th March 2021 at 12:00 am
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- In the view of ongoing COVID Pandemic, it is requested that the candidates ensure that they must carry the confirmation of appointment for an interview (in the form of a soft/hard copy of the received mail for the interview).
- The candidates will be provided with a time slot for the physical interview by mail after scrutinizing their documents. For any queries kindly contact at the mail id given below.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more