PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Hematology Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Hematology Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project titled, "A Genetic Algorithm Based Targeted Approach for Understanding the Phenotypic Heterogeneity of Thalassemia Syndromes in Northern and Eastern Indian Populations”. The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 33,600 per month.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Hematology Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic/Life Sciences with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a graduate degree in Professional Course with NET qualification, OR
- Have a PG degree in Professional Course
- Have 2-years research experience
- Have prior experience in bioinformatics analysis of NGS data and large databases, including (preferably) familiarity with PLINK and HaploView software
IMPORTANT: Candidates lacking prior bioinformatics experience/training need not apply.
The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 33,600 per month.
- Application form
- Date of birth, complete educational qualifications with start and end dates, year and no. of attempts, and professional experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application with supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (CC: email@example.com) by Wednesday, 14.04.2021, 2 p.m.
Application Deadline: 14th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicants' qualifications and experience, and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- IMPORTANT: Candidates lacking prior bioinformatics experience/training need not apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more