PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Experimental Medicine & Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Experimental Medicine & Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is for postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a DST-SERB-funded project entitled "Development of Long Non-coding RNA Generated at the Site of DNA Double-strand Break as a Novel Prognostic Marker for Chemoresistance in Breast Cancer". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST rules.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Experimental Medicine & Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Genetics/Life Sciences/Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Immunology/Biotechnology
Desirable - Candidates with experience in handling mammalian cell culture, western blotting, real-time PCR, gene and protein expression will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST rules.
- Latest resume
- One set of photocopy of documents (along with original documents for verification) in support of their educational qualifications
- Experience letter
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may e-mail their complete biodata to - email@example.com by 10th June 2021.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed online on 12/06/2021 from 11:00 a.m. onwards.
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement in the project is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The total duration of appointment in this project is for a period of 6 months.
- Please note that it is not a PGIMER / DST, New Delhi appointment, and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more