PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health Research Assistantship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health Research Assistantship (RA) 2021 from graduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for an ICMR project entitled, "A Multicenter Study to Assess the Exposure and Health Effects of Pesticides". The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 31,000 per month.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Community Medicine & School of Public Health Research Assistantship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 30 years
- Be a Graduate in any social science discipline/relevant subjects/from a recognized University with a minimum of 3 years fieldwork experience, OR
- Have a Master's degree in any social science discipline relevant subject
Desirable: Basic knowledge of Statistics
The selected candidate will receive an assistantship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit curriculum vitae and testimonials to the undersigned at Room No. 004, basement Deptt. of Community Medicine & School of Public Health, R.N. Dogra Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh by 1st June 2021 till 05:00 PM.
Application Deadline: 01 June 2021 till 05:00 PM.
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No other allowance is permissible.
- No applications will be accepted after 1st June 2021 through speed post/registered post/ordinary post/courier or through any other means of communication.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more