PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health Research Associateship 2021 from master's degree holders. The associateship is meant for the project entitled, "Identification of the Barrier for the Choice of Clean Cooking Fuel and its Uses including Impact of Clean Cooking Fuel Programme (PMUY)". The selected candidate will receive an associateship up to INR 45,600 per month plus 20% HRA.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master of Engineering in Civil/ Environment Engineering/Environment Science or MPH with Epidemiology
- Have experience in MA TLAB, SPSS, R, GIS
The selected candidate will receive an associateship up to INR 45,600 per month plus 20% HRA.
- Degree/mark sheet
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Application along with bio-data (working phone number and email id) should reach -
004 Department of Community Medicine and School of Public Health, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Please provide suitable proof of working knowledge on MATLAB, SPSS, R, GIS.
- Kindly attach a copy of the degree/ mark sheet of the highest qualification only.
- Only selected candidates will be called for an interview.
- The Interview date and time will be notified by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more