PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 is for Ph.D./M.D/M.S. degree holders. The associateship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Personalized Radiation Treatment Regime using Radio-genomics based Radiation Toxicity Prediction Model in Head Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)". The selected candidate will receive an associateship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Biochemistry Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Qualify the age limit as per ICMR rules
- Hold a Ph.D./M.D/M.S. or equivalent degree, OR
- Have 3 years experience of research and/or teaching with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Have experience in NSG data analysis and statistical methods for developing risk prediction models
The selected candidate will receive an associateship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV to the undersigned on the email ID - email@example.com
Application Deadline: 9th June 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more