PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project entitled, "Pathogenesis of Osteoarthritis: Integrated approach based on transcriptome, proteome, micro RNAome analysis during the progression of knee osteoarthritis". The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Biochemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 30 years of age
- Hold a master's degree in Life Sciences with any National Eligibility Test (eg. CSIR-UGC, NET, GATE etc) or any national level examination
- Have experience in molecular biology and proteomics techniques
The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of qualification
- Proof of experiences and examinations qualified
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application clearly mentioning the post and project title in the subject line, bio-data and self-attested testimonials/certificates for date of birth, MSc, NET/GATE and experience to-
Lab No. 310, Research Block A,
3rd Floor, Department of Biochemistry,
Application deadline: 11th January 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 12th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No separate letter will be sent for an interview and no TA/DA will be paid.
- Those selected shall have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or PGIMER or any other project.
- The advertised post is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more