PGIMER Chandigarh Centre of Advanced Cardiac Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications for PGIMER Chandigarh Centre of Advanced Cardiac Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for ICMR funded project entitled, "Closed Loop Anaesthesia Delivery System (C LAD S)". The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 20,000 per month.
PGIMER Chandigarh Centre of Advanced Cardiac Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Computer Science/ Electronics and others
- Have programming experience with demonstrated projects
- Have a learning mindset and be willing to learn additional technologies as per the requirement
- Have problem-solving skills and be willing to take initiative
Experience with JAVA will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive a salary of INR 20,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Submit your resume, cover letter and other details as consolidated PDF only via email to - email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 24th January 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 28th January 2021 at 11:00 am
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note there is a bond for four months i.e., the fellows will not be allowed to leave before four months from joining otherwise full salary received up to date of resignation will have to be returned.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more