Periyar University Department of Environmental Science Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Periyar University invites applications for Periyar University Department of Environmental Science Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the research project entitled, "Insights into the mechanisms of Fe and Cd accumulation in rice: Prospecting towards Fe-enriched Cd-free rice". The selected candidate will get a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Periyar University Department of Environmental Science Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Sc. in Environmental Science/Botany/Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Have working field experience in the soil and plant sampling & heavy metal analyses
Candidates with NET/GATE/ICAR/UGC-CSIR qualification will be preferred.
- The selected candidate will get a stipend of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- In the case of non-NET or above mentioned national level exams, the emolument shall be INR 16,000 plus HRA per month
- Recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of certificates/mark statements
- Previous work experience document
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in using the registered email address and password.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application to -
Dr P.Thangavel Assistant Professor
Co-Principal Investigator – DST-SERB-EMR Project
Department of Environmental Science,
School of Life Sciences Periyar University,
Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem – 636 011,
Tamil Nadu Mobile: 09688222646
Application deadline: 16th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Interview may be conducted through online mode.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidates by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more