Panjab University Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET), Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites application for Panjab University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, 'Multi-Modal Framework for Monitoring Active Fire Locations (AFL) & Precision in Allied Agricultural Activities using Communication Technologies'.
Panjab University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a first-class degree in ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science and Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering with GATE/UGC NET qualification and BE/BTech degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Storage, Sensors and related technologies along with expertise in Python Programming
- Preference will be given to a candidate who has domain knowledge of working on Satellite Data/Machine Learning
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 plus HRA.
- The position of Junior Research Fellow is for a period of one year and likely to be extended up to another six months OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier, depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned self-attested copies of all relevant documents
- A brief write-up on current/future research interests
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed curriculum vitae (mentioning the qualifications, experience, publications, mailing address, email-ID, phone number) supported by scanned self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a brief write-up about current/future research interests.
Step 3: Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Research Scholar under MeitY Project”.
Application deadline: 7th August 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The incumbent is expected to work on Saturdays/Sundays and maybe on holidays also for any project exigency.
- The date and venue of the interview will be conveyed to the eligible candidates through email or phone.
- No separate call letters will be issued for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more