Panjab University Department of Zoology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for the Panjab University Department of Zoology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the research project titled, “Diversity and Molecular Phylogeny of Myxozoan Parasites Infecting Freshwater Fishes in Punjab and their Biological Effects”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for M.Sc. with NET qualified for 1st & 2nd Year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd Year.
Panjab University Department of Zoology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Zoology with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- Hold an M.Sc. degree with a specialization in Parasitology in General and Taxonomy of Parasites in particular
- Have a good knowledge and experience of molecular biology techniques (mandatory)
- Have cleared CSIR JRF/NET/GATE/ICMR/any other national level examinations
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for M.Sc. with NET qualified for 1st & 2nd Year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd Year.
- Educational qualifications
- Scanned copies of certificates of qualifications
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details and upload the required documents.
Step 3: Send the applications to the undersigned on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience, publications, and scanned copies of certificates of qualifications by post and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27.04.2021.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2021
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The tenure of the above-said post is co-terminus with that of the project.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview.
- Candidates should necessarily mention their email address and mobile phone number in their CV so that the institute can inform them about the date and time of the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more