Panjab University Department of Psychology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for the Panjab University Department of Psychology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from masters's degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the research project titled, “IMPACT OF YOGA AND COGNITIVE SOCIAL MODERATORS ON STRESS AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN COVID-19 ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Panjab University Department of Psychology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MA degree in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC), from UGC recognized university/institute
- Have knowledge and experience of statistical analyses and computer (mandatory)
- Have cleared National Eligibility Test qualification such as UGC-CSIR-NET or an equivalent test recognized by DST, India
The selected candidate will receive the following emoluments-
- INR 31000 pm plus HRA (NET/ NFT/ICMR test cleared)
- INR 25000 pm plus HRA (Non- NET candidates )
- Project title
- Detailed contact address
- E-mail address
- Cell phone number or telephone number, etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details and upload the required documents.
Step 3: Apply online to the undersigned (email@example.com) with biodata (Matriculation Onwards)
Kindly mention the above project title, your detailed contact address, E-mail, Cell No. Telephone No. etc.
Application Deadline: 27th May 2021
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should necessarily mention their email address and cell phone number in their CV so that they can be informed about the date and time of the interview if shortlisted.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview if called for an interview.
The tenure of the above said posts are co-terminous with that of the project.
- Qualifications can be modified by PI after receipt of applications/ at time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more