Panjab University Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for Panjab University Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 from MSc/PhD degree holders. The fellowship requires the fellows to work on the research project entitled, “Development of smart nano-kit for rapid, automated and ultra-sensitive detection of pesticide traces in agricultural samples”. The selected fellows will receive an associateship as per DST rules.
Panjab University Department of Chemistry Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in any branch of Chemistry with a PhD degree or PhD thesis submitted in the field of Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Prior knowledge of organic synthesis, nanoconjugate chemistry and biomolecules will be preferable.
The selected fellows will receive an associateship as per DST rules.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and CV.
Step 3:Submit the application to-
Dr Rohit Kumar Sharma
(Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry Panjab University,
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The initial appointment is for six months, extendable up to 2 years based on performance.
- The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more