Panjab University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University invites application for Panjab University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from B.Pharm and M.Pharm degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, 'Invitro-screening and formulation development". The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 15,000 p.m (Consolidated) for first-year and INR 18,000 pm (Consolidated) for the second year.
Panjab University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have a B.Pharm and M.Pharm. (Preferably in Pharmacology/Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- GATE/GPAT qualified
- Preference will be given to the candidates with industrial experience. Having experience in working with mammalian cell culture techniques and prior experience in pre-formulation studies and formulation development will be preferred.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 15,000 p.m (Consolidated) for first-year and INR 18,000 pm (Consolidated) for the second year.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned self-attested copies of all relevant documents
- A brief write-up on current/future research interests
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed curriculum vitae (mentioning the qualifications, experience, publications, mailing address, email-ID, phone number) supported by scanned self-attested copies of all relevant documents and a brief write-up about current/future research interests.
Step 3: Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 18th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates must send scanned copies of original testimonials before the date of interview.
- No separate interview letters will be issued.
- Eligible candidates will be notified through email/call the date and time of the online interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more