Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University invites applications for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled "Development of Low Cost and Flexible Memristor Devices for High Density Data Storage and Neuromorphic Applications". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as made applicable by SERB.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University SERB Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Sc. (Physics or relevant)/ M. Tech. degree in Materials Science or equivalent with a minimum of 55% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University
- Have experience or interest in Material Science, Nanomaterials, Thin Films, Device Physics, Devices Processing with knowledge of structural, optical, and electrical characterization techniques
- Be GATE/NET qualified
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as made applicable by SERB.
- Phone no.
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Details of experience (with the name of organization/institute)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a CV that should clearly mention the contact details (address, phone no., email ID), date of birth, qualifications, and details of experience (with the name of the organization/institute).
Step 3: Send the CV via email to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 18th May 2021
Interview Date: 25th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more