Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University invites applications for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/MTech/BE/ BTech degree holders. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as made applicable by BRNS.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc/MTech in Geology, Applied Geology, Earth sciences, Nuclear Sciences, Nuclear Engineering, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech in Geological Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Be GATE/NET qualified (preferable)
The selected candidates having GATE/NET qualification will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as made applicable by BRNS else they will receive INR 25,000 per month plus HRA as made applicable by BRNS.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a CV with all relevant details.
Step 3: Send the CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 21st September 2020
Interview date: 28th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail.
- The offer of fellowship is purely contractual and limited to project for the project duration only as per funding agency norms and does not confer any right to the selected candidate for absorption in PDPU.
- Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more