PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2021, University of Warwick
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The University of Warwick under the PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2021 is giving eight scholarships to students commencing MA study in Autumn 2021. The award will automatically be deducted from the winners' tuition fees. The selected student will receive an award of GBP 10,000.
PAIS Departmental Scholarship 2021, University of Warwick DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be interested in pursuing PAIS taught MA programmes, including the Double Degrees
- Apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later than 15 April 2021.
- Have submitted an application to the MA programme before submitting the scholarship application
- Include all documentation for the university application, including the candidate's reference (must be received no later than 22 April 2021)
- Have obtained an offer from the university before taking up the award
Note: Candidates can apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
A total of 4 overseas candidates will be selected for the award who will receive a scholarship of GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Candidates have to apply for the MA program in the department before applying for the scholarship.
Step 3: Provide information on personal details, funding sources, qualifications etc.
Step 4: Provide information on case support.
Step 5: Submit the application form by email to email@example.com no later than 22 April 2021.
Application deadline: 22nd April 2021
The candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Outstanding academic performance (70%)
- Outstanding case for support (30%)
Note: This is not a need-based scholarship, so the financial situation will not be taken into account.
Terms and Conditions
- A decision on applications will be made within six weeks of the closing date. If the applicants have not received the results of their application within seven weeks of the closing date, they may assume that the application was not successful.
- The primary factor determining an application's success is the strength of the case for support. This case for support should demonstrate why the applicant fits the above criteria as well as reflect on the motivations for choosing to do a postgraduate degree in their specialization.
- The case for support should be no more than 600 words in length and should differ from the statement of purpose submitted with the application to the university.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more