P K Sinha Centre For Bioenergy Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
P K Sinha Center for Bioenergy, IIT Kharagpur is inviting applications from BTech or M.Tech degree holders in Chemical/Environmental/Civil/Energy Engineering or Biotechnology for one post of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in the project titled - "Optimal design and scale-up photobioreactor for high-density algal cell production (ICB4)". The fellow will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month. The project will be funded by DBT, New Delhi.
P K Sinha Centre For Bioenergy Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have obtained a B.Tech or M.Tech degree holder in Chemical/Environmental/Civil/Energy Engineering or Biotechnology with valid GATE/NET score
- Be less than or up to 30 years of age
The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of up to INR 25,000 depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID to access the application page.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Provide name, the type of application post, emergency contact, etc.
Step 4: Provide personal details, academic details, and upload photo etc.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants having research experience in algal cultivation or chemical reaction engineering would be given preference during the selection process.
- The project will be under the Coordinator/PI [Dr./Prof.] Saikat Chakraborty.
- The JRF - Research is a temporary position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee for applying for the position.
- The consolidated compensation may vary depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more