Osmania University Department of Genetics and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Osmania University invites applications for Osmania University Department of Genetics and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Transient over-expression of human CD-200 gene in Nicotiana model plant and biochemical characterization of purified protein for immunotherapy”. The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 25,000 per month plus 30% HRA for the first two years and INR 28,000 per month plus 30% HRA for the third year.
Osmania University Department of Genetics and Biotechnology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 28 years of age as on closing date of advertisement
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science or Professional Graduate (MBBS or equivalent Degree)/ Postgraduate degree in Pharmacy & MTech in Biotechnology
- Have a master's degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks
- Be CSIR/UGC-NET qualified
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 25,000 per month plus 30% HRA for the first two years and INR 28,000 per month plus 30% HRA for the third year.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application and fill the required details.
Step 3: Hard copy of duly filled application form with photograph and DD need to be submitted on or before 30th November 2020 to -
Dr Someswar Rao Sagurthi
Department of Genetics & Biotechnology,
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email/phone and will be called for interview in person with original certificates, one set of photocopy of all certificates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more