Open Book Scholarship Exam for Engineering and Medical Students 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
All India Scholarship Entrance Examination (AISEE) invites applications for Open Book Scholarship Exam for Engineering and Medical Student 2020 from Class 12 passed or appearing students. The scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious engineering and medical aspirants. An Open Book Examination is a test that allows the students to take the help of textbook or study material they have been studying. The selected students will receive up to 100% scholarship for their medical/engineering studies.
Open Book Scholarship Exam for Engineering and Medical Students 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognized board whose appearing year is 2020 or passed year is 2014 and onwards
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
- For Government College - Up to 100% scholarship based on the marks obtained in the exam.
- For Private College - Up to INR 80,000 per annum based on the marks obtained in the exam.
Click here to get detailed award details.
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression
- Student ID card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Click on 'Continue to Register for Open Book Exam'.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, log in to complete the application process.
Step 5: Make the fee payment of INR 2,000.
Step 6: Upload the relevant documents.
Step 7: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
Selection will be based on the scores obtained by the students in the scholarship examination.
Terms and Conditions
- Examination Centre and Date of Examination may be changed due to the huge number of applications.
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct response. For incorrect responses, 1 mark will be deducted. No marks will be given for unattempted questions.
- Duration of examination will be 90 minutes.
- An application fee of INR 2,000 has to be paid at the time of application.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more