On the Spot Essay Writing Competition 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI) will organize an essay writing competition on subjects relevant to the Statistics. The interested Post-Graduate students currently studying in recognized universities/college are invited to participate in On the Spot Essay Writing Competition 2019. The winners of the essay contest can get cash prizes up to INR 15,000.
On the Spot Essay Writing Competition 2019 DeadlineClosed
The essay contest is open to Post-Graduate students currently studying in recognized universities/colleges/institutes across India.
A total of 11 essay entries will be selected for the awards. The winners of the contest will be given certificates along with cash prizes in the following manner-
- 1 first Prize worth INR 15,000
- 2 second prizes worth INR 12,000 each
- 3 third prizes worth INR 10,000 each
- 5 consolation prizes worth INR 5,000 each
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the website link and download the application form.
Step 2: Provide name, passport size photo, age, address, etc.
Step 3: Provide academic qualification and other details.
Step 4: Send the application form (1 original and 1 photocopy of the application) by speed post to the address below:
Deputy Director, Training Unit, Central Statistics Office
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation
3rd Floor, Wing-C, Pushpa Bhawan
Madangir Road, New Delhi–110062
- Application deadline: 31.01.2019
- Competition date: 24.02.2019 (10AM to 1PM)
- Statistics day celebration: 29.06.2019
The essays will be evaluated by a Committee, constituted by MoSPI, on the basis of contents, originality of ideas, the sequence of presentation and writing skills.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate will be asked through a separate communication to come to the nearest Regional/Sub-Regional Office of National Sample Survey Office (NSSO) for writing the essay.
- The winners coming to the place of the function will be entitled to receive actual fares of their to and fro journey through shortest route by rail in AC-III tier.
- Stay arrangements for the winners will also be done by the Ministry.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more