OIL Merit Scholarship and OIL Awards 2016
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 23-06-2016 Posted By : Admin
OIL India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship, 2016. Oil India Limited is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.OIL India Limited invites application from eligible candidates for OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship, 2016.
OIL Merit Scholarship and OIL Awards 2016
- For OIL Awards-2016: Students securing State Level Rank in Class X & XII Board exams under SEBA/ AHSEC/ Equivalent State Board from schools/ colleges located in OIL operational areas of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar/ Charaideo (under Moran OIL fields) districts of Assam and Lohit & Changlang districts of Arunachal Pradesh, can only apply.
- For OIL Merit Scholarship-2016: Students passing Class X & XII Board exams under SEBA/ CBSE/ ICSE/ AHSEC/ equivalent State or Central Boards in the year 2016 from schools/ colleges located in OIL operational areas of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar/ Charaideo (under Moran OIL fields) districts of Assam and Lohit & Changlang districts of Arunachal Pradesh, securing the following cut-off percentage.
How can you apply?
- Interested candidates can download Application Pro-forma for OMS, 2016
- Filled in pro-forma in closed envelope super scribed as APPLICATION FOR OMS, 2016, should be sent by post.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates are to attach self attested photocopy of mark sheet . Application with mark sheet downloaded from Internet will not be accepted.
- Candidate applying for OIL Awards, 2016 must furnish photocopy of respective Board’s circular declaring his / her rank, duly attested by School / College authority .
- Examination name should be correct. Stream (for class XII ) must be mentioned.
- Both total marks as well as percentage should be furnished .
- Class XII pass-outs should furnish data of total five MAJOR subjects. No sixth subject will be considered.
- SC / ST / OBC / MOBC candidates must produce certificate from competent authority duly attested by Gazetted Officer. Candidate’s claim to belong to any of the above category without proper certificate will not be entertained.
- PWD (People With Disability) students should mention type of disability and attach certificate from competent (Medical) authority.
- Candidates are requested to open Bank Accounts before filling up this application .
- Interested candidates can download Application Pro-forma for OMS,2016 from OIL website www.oilindia.com.
- Filled in pro-forma in closed envelope super scribed as APPLICATION FOR OMS , 2016 ( OIL Employees’ Children Category) should be sent to DGM ( CSR ), OIL on or before 23. 07. 2016.
- Candidates should clearly furnish the following information on top of the envelope :
- Name of Examination , ii) Stream ( for Class XII pass- outs) & iii) Caste Category
- OIL Employees Children are requested not to apply through pro-forma meant for NON OIL Employees’ Children category students. Their applications will be rejected if they do so.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more