Nurturing Talent Programme 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Nurturing Talent Programme 2018 is a scholarship program for students who've cleared their 5th standard and going to enroll in 6th standard. DLF Foundation provides educational scholarship and allied coaching and training to meritorious and underprivileged students right from class VI to class XII, hand hold them and assist them towards a successful career.
Nurturing Talent Programme 2018 DeadlineClosed
- The student must be a domicile of Gurugram.
- The student must have secured minimum 80% marks in class 5 examination.
- Candidate must belong to an underprivileged family group.
- Only 1 child per family can avail the scholarship.
- Domicile Certificate(must be a resident of Gurugram) / Address as per bank records/ or Aadhaar Card
- Marks sheet of previous class (Class 5)
- Duly attested proof of income/salary
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Go to the link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on 'Start Application' to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on 'Submit'.
Dates for Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Class VI - April 29th 2018 (11:30 AM to 01:30 PM)
- Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria would be called for common admission test(CAT)
- The 2-hour exam will test the students on the subjects: English, Maths, Hindi and General Knowledge.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited along with their parents for a face-to-face interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Select up to 100 new meritorious and disadvantaged scholars every year.
- Provides scholarship of Rs.40,000/- per scholar/per annum
- Provide regular Guidance/Counseling
- Review Academic Performance and facilitate remedial measures.
- Conduct personal grooming/career coaching through summer and Winter Camps.
- Conduct Life Skill Training and Thematic Workshops at regular intervals.
- Organize an Annual Scholars Conclave for Talent Show & recognise High Achievers.
- Share Scholar Development Report Card with parents & Counsel them Conduct Parent Orientation and Capacity Building Sessions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more