Nurturing Clinical Scientists (NCS) Scheme 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Nurturing Clinical Scientists (NCS) Scheme 2021 is instituted to foster high-quality research opportunities for fresh MBBS/BDS candidates within two years of completing their degree. The selected candidates will enroll themselves for pursuing a Ph.D. degree in any UGC-recognized University/MCI/DCI-recognized medical colleges/institutes. No accommodation facilities will be provided by ICMR. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated salary of INR 1 Lakh per month.
Nurturing Clinical Scientists (NCS) Scheme 2021 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an MBBS/BDS candidate, who still has two years to complete his/her degree from MCI/DCI recognized medical/dental colleges
- Have passed all MBBS/BDS exams in the first attempt with 60% or more aggregate marks
- Not be more than 32 years of age as on the date of application
The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a consolidated salary of INR 1 Lakh per month and a research contingency of INR 3 lakh (for 3 years). The fellowship amount will be paid to the concerned institute/ organization/university/medical college, every six months in installments.
- Concept Note of the Research Proposal (1,000 words only)- to be attested by Guide (sign & seal)
- Personal Statement (300 words only)- Self-attested
- Updated CV - Self-attested
- Academic & Professional certificates/degrees
- Caste and Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 5: Completed applications (only in prescribed format-Annexure-3) to be duly filled and submitted along with the required enclosures and credentials (IMPORTANT: in a single PDF file with supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
The selection of the “ICMR-NCS” will be made by specially constituted Selection Committee by Director General, ICMR, based on their concept note, detailed
research proposal, academic and professional records.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible candidates must route their applications as per the instructions given below before the given deadline.
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered.
- If MPH/Ph.D. registration is not obtained then the candidate should write ‘Applied for’ in the application form.
- Interns/MD/MS/MDS are not eligible for this scheme.
- The total number of seats is limited to 50 out of which 40 seats are available for MBBS students and 10 seats are available for BDS students.
To know more information, visit the website.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more