Nursing Scholarship, Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation (S-ILF) is inviting applications from students residing in self-settled leprosy colonies who wish to avail of Nursing Scholarship, Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation 2021. Under this scholarship, students can avail of the maximum financial support limit for 1 student, which would be up to INR 1,13,000 (including Tuition fees, Accommodation, Mess).
Nursing Scholarship, Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student interested in pursuing B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
- Have one parent who has leprosy and must be residing in a self-settled leprosy colony
- Be a first-year applicant beginning her studies in the academic year 2021-22
- Have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
- Not be less than 17 years of age at the time of application
- Not be availing scholarship from other organizations/individuals
Note: Students who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
The scholarship offered by S-ILF covers the following:
- Financial support limit for 1 student of up to INR 1,13,000 (including Tuition fees, Accommodation, Mess).
- A monthly stipend of INR 1,000 to each candidate.
The following documents should be attached with the application:
- 3 passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Birth certificate or proof of date of birth
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th Board exam
- Leprosy certificate of parent/s (treatment certificate from the place where treated or Certificate from District leprosy Officer or Disability certificate mentioning Hansen’s disease/leprosy) * No photographs will be accepted.
- Admission letter/call letter issued by the institute to which she has secured admission or else applicant should provide the Annexure-I.
- A reference letter from the colony leader (Annexure-II) certifying that the candidate is a resident of the colony and is the only candidate from their family.
How can you apply?
The applications can be made both online and offline:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Now, click on the 'Click here to apply online button.
Step 3: An online application page will open. Click on the 'Register' button and complete the registration.
Step 4: Once registered, log in using the registered email and password.
Step 5: Fill in the scholarship application form and attach relevant documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Step 1: Download the application form from the 'Important Document' section below.
Step 2: Fill in all the details carefully and attach relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application along with documents to the address below:
Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation
2nd Floor, IETE Building,
2, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Tel No +91-11-24603439/ 40
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
The selection of the candidates will take place in the following manner:
- All eligible candidates will be listed in the order of the set criteria of merit in the last Board examination.
- In case, a candidate decides not to avail of the scholarship, the candidate next in line will be eligible to avail it.
Terms and Conditions
- No capitation fee will be paid for admission.
- The selected candidates will be expected to have-
- Regular attendance and dedication to learning
- High performance
- Those availing scholarships from other organizations will not be considered for this scholarship.
- The application forms can also be received from the State Leaders of Association of People affected with Leprosy (APAL).
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- As proof of leprosy, no photograph will be accepted.
- The application will not be considered complete without the verification of the State leader.
- The candidates selected for the scholarship should display high performance, regular attendance, and a dedication to learning.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more