NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation invites applications from SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Brahmin, Minority and EBC Students of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible students can appear for the entrance test under Vidyonnathi scheme, to get financial support for joining the various reputed empanelled coaching institutes in the country that provide professional guidance for Civil Services Examination to be conducted by UPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains. Under this scheme, students can receive financial assistance of up to INR 1.5 lakhs.
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2018-19, Andhra Pradesh DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Belong to either SC, ST, BC, Kapu, Brahmin, Minority or EBC community
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or be in the final year of Graduate degree program
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 6 lakhs
- Fulfil the age qualification as per the UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines
- Be 21-32 years of age (upper age limit of 35 for BC, 37 for SC/ST and 42 for differently abled candidates)
- Not avail benefits under any other Government scheme
Students selected for the scholarship can avail the following benefits:
- Students will receive financial assistance in terms of fees and maintenance stipend for buying books and stationery, boarding and lodging expenses.
- Financial assistance of up to INR 1.5 lakhs will be provided for Prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months (to be credited directly to the institute's account).
- Financial assistance towards books, stationery, boarding and lodging expenses of INR 10,000 per month (to be credited to the student's account every month for 9 months).
- One time TA (To and Fro) of INR 2000 per student will be paid for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
- Accommodation in AP Bhawan for those attending interviews in New Delhi for Civil Services examination will be provided on payment basis.
During the application process, students need to upload the scanned copies of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
- Graduate degree mark sheet
- Passbook details of the savings bank account in any nationalized bank (account must be in the name of applicant)
- Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size)
- Disability certificate
Note: The scanned copies should be in .jpg format of max 30 KB size each.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
The students will be selected based on performance in the entrance test.
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 500 students will be selected for the scholarship program.
- Of these, 33% of the awards shall be earmarked for women candidates.
- 3% of the awards shall be earmarked for specially-abled candidates.
- A waiting list of 10% of the total number of candidates will be maintained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more