NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 05-12-2022 Posted By : Salma
NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2022-23 is an initiative by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for Scheduled Caste (SC) students who have taken admission at the undergraduate or postgraduate level to pursue higher education. The scheme aims to recognize and promote quality education beyond Class 12 among Scheduled Caste students. A total of 1,500 fresh scholarships are disbursed every year under this scheme.
NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Belong to the Scheduled Caste category
- Have completed Class 12
- Have taken admission in a full-time course in a notified institution through general selection criteria prescribed by respective institutions
- Have an annual income of less than INR 6 lakh from all the sources
The selected scholars will receive -
- Full tuition fee and non-refundable charges of up to INR 2.00 lakh per annum for private sector institutions and up to INR 3.72 lakh per annum for private sector flying clubs for Commercial Pilot Training and Type Rating Courses
- Living expense: INR 2,220 per month
- Books and stationery: INR 3,000 per annum
- Computer/Laptop with UPS and Printer of any reputed brand: INR 45,000 (one-time assistance)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details of the institution and the student
- Proof of admission
- Scorecard of entrance exam qualified (if applicable)
- Fee structure of the program
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps.
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill in the required details in the form and submit.
- An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
- All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship Closing Date - 31st December 2022
Defective Application Verification Date: 15th January 2023
Institute Verification Last Date: 15th January 2023
DNO/SNO/MNO Verification Last Date: 31st January 2023
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be sanctioned to the students of:
- All the IIMs, IITs, IIITs, AIIMS, NITs, NIFTs, NIDs, Indian Institute of Hotel Management, National Law Universities, and other Central Government Institution, OR
- Institutes included in the list of National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) A++ and A+ Accredited Institutions, OR
- Top 100 national Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Institution, Or
- Institutions of National Importance as per the list issued by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- All Government and CPSE run institutes are approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation in the case of Commercial Pilot Training Course and Type Rating Course.
- 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girls students that can be transferred to male students in case of non-availability of female students.
- The scholarship will be terminated if the students fail in the final examination of each year.
- The scholarship will not be given to more than two children of a family.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I am an AVIATION Aspirant ,I am going to start my CPL training in IGRUA ,my question is am I eligible for TOP CLASS EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP?If yes, then what is the last date of applying and how should I apply?
Asked by Amlan Dutta on 07-Jul-2022
s akhil on 15-Jul-2022
Applications are closed. We suggest you apply for other live scholarships Kindly visit our website and apply according to your eligibility.
I am pursuing PhD from University of Delhi. I belong to the Schedule caste also and my domicile is of Haryana state. could you please inform me about fellowships which I can get by the central or state govt to continue my studies.
Asked by Sanjit Kumar on 23-Apr-2022
s akhil on 25-Apr-2022
Kindly suggest you visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more