NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India invites applications from the students of Class 1 to 10 of minority communities for NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21. The scholarship aims to encourage parents of minority communities to send their kids to school by helping them to fund the school education of their children and by supporting the efforts of educating their children.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be studying in Class 1 to 10
- Must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Must have a family income of not more than INR 1 lakh per annum from all sources
- Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
- Admission fee for Class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 500 per annum
- The tuition fee for Class 6 to 10 (Hostellers and Day Scholars): INR 350 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for Class 1 to 5
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Hostellers): INR 600 per month for Class 6 to 10
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for Class 6 to 10
- Domicile Certificate
- Self-certified community certificate by the student
- Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet
- Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' link below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship announcement date: 16th August 2020
Scholarship closing date: 31st December 2020
Last date for defect verification: 15th January 2021
Last date for Institute verification: 15th January 2021
- Fresh: Weightage will be given according to the financial need of the applicant rather than the marks obtained. In case the family income and the marks of the two applicants are the same, the result will be generated according to the ‘Date of Birth’ and preference will be given to the senior applicant.
- Renewal: The scholar will be eligible for the renewal of the scholarship if obtained 50% in the previous year’s examinations in the same course and at the same institute.
Terms and Conditions
- 30% of the total seats are reserved for the female candidates. The seat will be transferred to the male candidate in case of the non-availability of the female candidate.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I'm trisha i want scholarship for my higher studies now I'm studying in 9th standard please help me ?it's very difficult to pay the fees for me so please i request you for my scholarship
Asked by Asha Trisha on 17-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Feb-2021
If you wish to get alerts related to scholarships matching your academic requirements, you need to register on our portal and create your profile. Once your profile is 100% complete, you can access the list of matched scholarships for your studies.
Asked by Safeer Ahamed on 06-Oct-2020
Zainab Khan on 23-Nov-2020
Can u plz tell me how can I participate in this without paying any fee
I'm in 9 class
Kalse Prathiksha on 18-Nov-2020
I'm prathiksha I want scholarship for my higher studies now I'm studying in 8th class please help and I'm nat able to apply please show easy methods so we get help it's very difficult to pay fee for me and I will score good marks in exam so please I request you for my scholarship thank you
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more